Start a new topic

SmartCite in other platforms

- Add SC to Google docs

22 people like this idea

Add please Smartcitation for readcube papers to Scrivener 3

I would appreciate smart cite working in manuscripts, evernote, notes (Mac), and powerpoint. 

opening smart cite to other apps (pages, keynote, manuscripts, evernote...) is crucial, otherwise I cannot leave Papers 3 behind and get on board with readcube papers

2 people like this

smart cite for One Note please

Same here. I never use MS for anything. Support for mac (i.e. pages, keynote) and latex would be much appreciated.

1 person likes this

There are a lot of Papers & Scrivener users out there, including me. To be able to upgrade to ReadCube Papers I need to still be able to cite in Scrivener, so this feature is critical.

2 people like this

I definitely support a good citation interface for Scrivner. Is there no converter out there that will scan a file and convert DOI entries to citation and compile it into a bibliography? It doesn't seem that hard to do.

Latex support would be really cool! Magic citations are very handy for every editor you use! I would love to see a linux implementation!

3 people like this

Need Magic Citations for Pages on Mac OS and Evernote desktop on Mac OS.  I avoid working in Word whenever possible.

3 people like this

Upping this. My first draft is rarely ever in MS word.

iAnnotate and TexPad

1 person likes this

+1

Magic citations for Scrivener please!

2 people like this

Magic citations / SmartCite for Scrivenner, please?!

2 people like this

Yes that would be so useful!

Login or Signup to post a comment