Start a new topic

SmartCite in other platforms

37 people like this idea

Latex support would be really cool! Magic citations are very handy for every editor you use! I would love to see a linux implementation!

5 people like this

Add SmartCite support to Sublime text, Ulysses

5 people like this

I add myself to the list of people, requesting this feature. Magic Citations is awesome and I do work with Scrivener. Hopefully, the desktop App of Papers will feature this again. Until then, all the great new piece of software (and I really like is so far) is of no use to me.

Will it be included?

4 people like this

Same here. I never use MS for anything. Support for mac (i.e. pages, keynote) and latex would be much appreciated.

4 people like this

I would appreciate smart cite working in manuscripts, evernote, notes (Mac), and powerpoint. 

3 people like this

+1

Otherwise the competition becomes way more interesting...

3 people like this

I definitely support a good citation interface for Scrivner. Is there no converter out there that will scan a file and convert DOI entries to citation and compile it into a bibliography? It doesn't seem that hard to do.

2 people like this

+1 for Magic Citations tool again. If not, at least support for Pages, Ulysses and Manuscripts.io

1 person likes this

iAnnotate and TexPad

1 person likes this

Upping this. My first draft is rarely ever in MS word.

1 person likes this

Texpad or any odther LaTeX editor would be great!

1 person likes this

May sound silly, but it would be nice to see the support also in an older version of office, such as office 2013.

My university issued laptop, unfortunately, comes with that version of office.

Luca

+1

smart cite for One Note please

Login or Signup to post a comment