Feature Highlights in this Release
- Native support for Apple Silicon architecture (M1-based computers). If you are using an M1 Mac, please download the latest Mac installer from the Papers website: https://www.papersapp.com/download/
- The app will now display authors in the Lastname, Firstname format.
Bug Fixes & Improvements
- Fix to bug exporting notes from PDF Viewer
- Fixes to RIS and BIB imports, including app freezing during certain imports and format errors including missing abstract fields.
- Fix to Windows 11 JS error "missing component" on startup.
- Fix to Windows error message "could not delete local data"
- Fix to issue marking multiple items as unread.
- Fix to app staying open when existing from the initial login window.
- Fix to Copy BibTex to clipboard feature not working in some cases.
- Fix to issue where items with long list of tags aren't copied to clipboard properly.
- Fix to inviting new users to a shared library from within certain Enterprise organizations.
- Fix to launch issue that can occur when Papers doesn't have access to required disk folders on startup in the latest Mac OS.
- Fix to item merge not working in some cases.
- importer including better support for Zotero relative file paths, issues with newline characters,
- Various internal performance improvements and optimizations