Start a new topic

SmartCite in other platforms

- Add SC to Google docs

24 people like this idea

Yes please: otherwise this is a show-stopper for me. Serious scientists don't use MS Word!

+++ for Latex editors

I'd love to see a OS-wide tool like Magic Citations - being able to find a reference no matter what app you're in is easily the most useful part of Papers.

8 people like this

- Scrivener

- Apple Pages

- Evernote

(In order of my personal needs)

7 people like this

Adding my +1 to being able to use SmartCite with both Ulysses and LaTeX.

6 people like this

Please , Magic Citations is the only way . I forget last I used MS Word , LATEX is my love.

5 people like this

Adding SmartCite support for plain text editors (the way Magic Citations does for Papers)

5 people like this

Yes - please create a Magic Citations tool for Mac. It was an essential component of Papers. I needed it just today.

5 people like this

Magic citations / SmartCite for Scrivenner, please?!

4 people like this

Magic citations for Scrivener please!

4 people like this

The current implementation of SmartCite does not work for me. I draft articles in Ulysses but ideally the citation format would support  plain text citations generally. Without more flexible citation support, I will have to look elsewhere.

4 people like this

Latex support would be really cool! Magic citations are very handy for every editor you use! I would love to see a linux implementation!

4 people like this

Need Magic Citations for Pages on Mac OS and Evernote desktop on Mac OS.  I avoid working in Word whenever possible.

4 people like this

There are a lot of Papers & Scrivener users out there, including me. To be able to upgrade to ReadCube Papers I need to still be able to cite in Scrivener, so this feature is critical.

4 people like this

Magic Citations or SmartCite for Ulysses and I'm all yours. Otherwise sticking with Papers 3

3 people like this

Another vote for SmartCite support for Ulysses!  I get the need for Word support, but Ulysses support is a Day 1 requirement for me.

All I need is an ability to put in a cite-key through Ulysses (like Magic Citations), and I can do the rest in Word.

3 people like this

Add please Smartcitation for readcube papers to Scrivener 3

3 people like this
Login or Signup to post a comment